Friday, February 20, 2009

Pay It Forward Friday


Welcome to Pay It Forward Friday. I was looking for something special to get us in the mood for the weekend (as if the word Friday doesn't do it for us already!)

If you don't already understand the premise of Pay It Forward, here it is: The idea is to do something nice for someone, but with no strings attached. Basically, you won't be waiting for a payment, a pat on the back, or any recognition what so ever. The only thing you ask of that person is to be kind to someone else. And yes, your children count. What a great lesson to teach them to be kind just for the sake of it.

Since I'm quarantined today with a sick family, I'll do my best at this task. In other words, I'm calling on the troops. Send me your best Pay It Forward favor, compliment or whatever you may have in mind. I'm looking Forward to reading. Good Luck!


4 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

No good ideas here, sorry. But I'm curious to see what advice you do get :)

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

I hope you don't catch the cold. Have a good weekend. I came over from The Secret Is In The Sauce.

Kathy B! said...

Stay healthy!! That's my only good advice for you...

Me, I already paid it forward today by subbing for three teachers (for free) so that they could take an hour and a half off for lunch for Teacher Appreciation Week. I'mm paid through March of '11 :)

Jennifer said...

Paying it forward from your home? Well, if I may be honest, you taking care of your sick family is paying it forward ten-fold! :-)