How excited am I? I get excited just receiving a comment on a post, but an award? I must admit I let out a yelp (a little higher of an octave than the kids, a little lower than the dog). It's great to know that there's actually people out there who enjoy the art of rambling. This award was given to me by Jen at It's a Beautiful Life. I stumbled upon her blog quite randomly one day, and I feel I've never left. Please stop by for a visit. Give her a little time this week to get back to you. She is currently shopping for a new computer, after viruses sought out and destroyed her old one.
Anyway, the rules of the award state that I must list seven things I love, and then to pass theaward onto seven bloggers I love to read. So, here we go.
Seven Things Mary Loves (Besides Hubby, Potter, and Scooter)
1) Long Hot Baths
2) Cracker Jack Prizes
3) Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee/Vodka (Tied for Third)
4) Disney World
5) The Carol Burnett Show (I realize it was cancelled over 30 years ago)
6) Comfortable Shoes in Size 11 (Yes, I'm related to Big Foot)
7) Country Music
Seven Blogs Mary Loves To Read
1) The World According To Me By: Kathy B. http://sixbelinskis.blogspot.com/
2) Irishembi http://irishembi.blogspot.com/
3) A Parents Life to Behold Through the Insanity and Bliss By: Kim http://kimnfam.blogspot.com/
4) Two Be A Mom By: Calista http://twobeamom.blogspot.com/
5) Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder By: Anna http://lifejustkeepsgettingweirder.blogspot.com/
6) A Hapa Girl and Her Happa Family http://hapagirlhapafamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-girl-update.html?showComment=1236130740000#c2048466685454659827
7) One Year Apart By: Susan http://1yearapart.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to all of you. I look forward every day to reading about your newest adventures. Remember to pass that award on to your favorite reads.