Monday, December 15, 2008

A Trunk Full of Love


Well, only two days have passed since our family Christmas Party and I'm still recovering. To say it was a success would be an understatement. Over 50 of you joined us in celebrating the holiday. Everything turned out far better than expected.


I tried to get around to everyone. Hopefully you got at least a hug and kiss.


To those of you that participated in helping us sponsor a family; there truly aren't enough Thank You's. We delivered the presents on Sunday via the trunk of my minivan. It was an overwhelming experience. I wish all of you could have been there.


The night was filled with fun and surprises. Friends we haven't seen in years showed up on our doorstep. May I send an extra thank you to those of you who brought along a little bubbly. The bar is again stocked and ready for the next party. I am hoping to get everyone together in the summer. The pool will be open, so be watching your mailboxes for invites.


May all of you have a wonderful holiday, and thanks for making ours just perfect!

No comments: