Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!


I'm not a big believer in resolutions. By January 30th, most people who have made a resolution have already broken it or forgotten exactly what they were shooting for in the first place. This includes myself Folks.

So instead of focusing on 365 days; I've decided to take it one day at a time. My key word this year is "Good."

"Good friends, good times, good health, and good choices."

I've come to realize that focusing on good health is alot easier than focusing on that 15 pounds that refuses to leave my side (or my butt for that matter).

Good friends are hard to come by. But I've been fortunate enough to be surrounded by good acquaintances. This is a great time to take a good look at the company you keep. Have they been as great of a friend to you as you have been to them? If not, then ask just one question: "Why are you keeping them?"

It really comes down to good choices. Will we regret tomorrow the decisions we make today? I'm hoping not.

2010 was a tough year. It brought about alot of change for me and those around me. And while I look forward to change; I realize that it will take more than a change of date to bring about some real change.

So let's raise our glasses Ladies. Here's to 2012. May all your dreams come true!

1 comment:

ethelmaepotter! said...

2010 - Good riddance! I WELCOME in the new year!
Good choices - I like that! Good friends I don't worry about, good health is not completely in my control, good times are...subjective. But good choices can have an effect on all of these - yes, my resolution will also be GOOD! Thanks, and Happy new year!