Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!


I decided to take a break from my normal storytelling this morning. And instead talk about someone I love dearly....My Husband.

See, today is his birthday. Hubby doesn't much like surprises, so I figured I would just send some love by way of my blog. And anyone who would like to join us, please feel free to leave him a comment.

I won't say just how old he is, just that he's older than me...teehee!

And while he still had to work today, we wanted to let him know that we will be waiting for him tonight with 39 birthday candles....OOps!

We Love You. Happy Birthday Bri. Love, Your Family: Wifey, Potter and Scooter

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Seems like you have yourself a pretty nice love story as well! :)Happy bday to the hubs! :)